J Edward Carroll, DMD
EducationDoctor of Dental Medicine
University of Florida
I’ve been practicing dentistry since 1985. My philosophy has always been to treat everyone just as you would like to be treated. Dentistry is an ideal marriage of science and art, and I strive to provide my patients with the best possible care while maintaining a friendly and comfortable environment.
I meet regularly with a study club that consists of several local general dentists and specialists. I strive to stay on the cutting edge of technology and treatment advancements. We are involved with the dental community on both a local and a national level.
Awards and Recognition
- Quintessence Award for Academic Achievement
- David Granger Award for Operative Dentistry
- Delta Sigma Delta Award for Outstanding Student
- Academy of General Dentistry Award for Outstanding Senior Student
- Diplomate, International Congress of Oral Implantologists
- Published, Journal of Dental Research
- American Dental Association
- Florida Dental Association
- Polk County Dental Association
Outside the Office
I live in Lakeland with my wife, Vivien. We have two grown children. I enjoy music, motorcycling, and sports car racing.