Hours of Operation
Monday: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Tuesday: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Wednesday: 7:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Thursday: 7:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
We have a patient-focused and relationship-based practice, meaning that everything we do is based on really getting to know you, what you value, what you want for an end result, and how you want to get there. We are here to give you the knowledge, support, and options that will help you make good choices for yourself. All of this happens by creating a two-way partnership based on mutual respect, trust, and appreciation. We look forward to creating that with you and with your family members and friends. We are invested in your good health and wellness. We pride ourselves in caring for generations of families and being their life-long dentist.
You are never just a “mouth” or an impersonal treatment to be done. We love having a relationship with each of our patients, knowing them as people first and patients second. When you visit our office, you will find that to we always greet you by name and allow more time for your appointments so that your experience here will never feel like an assembly line.
Our commitment to our patients
- Honesty: truthfulness and trustworthiness
- Respect: each person has value
- Integrity: doing “the right thing”
- Appreciation: being grateful for each other, for our patients, for our work, for our abilities, and for what we have been given; showing others appreciation
- Caring: for ourselves and for others
- Happiness: enjoying who we are, where we are, who we’re with, and what we’re doing
- Growth: professional and personal improvement, individually and together
- Responsibility: for ourselves, for each other, and for our community
- Giving Back: completes the circle